• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

First Ever Tibia Funtage Video! Ch-Check It Out!

Nymphis

Reaction score
Hey guys, this is my first ever video and I only got Sony Vegas a few days ago so ignore the amateurism and let me know what you think! Keep in mind this is a Funtage, not a war video or montage of "l33t frags". I personally think people take their Tibia videos too seriously so I chose to do the first ever Tibia funtage for my first video! Hopefully you have as much fun watching it as I did making it! Enjoy!

Server: Old-War.hopto.org
Serv. Type: War
Host: U.S.
Song: Ch-Check It Out - Beastie Boys
Team: Spray, Kevin (Keviszek), Gaboneitor

For sure one of the most entertaining Tibia videos I've ever seen! Please do more! Had some good real laughs while watching this! :)

Haha good to hear! Thanks guys! I'll definitely look into my next project.

this was awesome man. right after i heard "go down, yolo" i was done for. funny as hell shit; mad props and job well down.

Azur showed me this about a week or two ago. Had some really good laughs.
Please continue making videos, we enjoy them!

Red

Hahaha thanks for all the positive feedback guys, I'll be sure to make another one once Ryans server is offine and isn't busy DDoS'ing every decent war OT.

Back