• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

first in icechaw

first in icechaw 300+ frags,try beat that HA!

Lol nice you successful fragged about 250 lvl 200er noobs

You're really the only one who's making outta every bullshit a new thread.
Seriously... You really look at yourself that you're already the unowned king of Icechaw...

I mean I didn't make a thread aswell that I'm the one who making a thread bcs Im the only person on Icechaw who looted 2 Great Shield in a week.

well 2 great shields isn't really an achievement..

300 frags is. Only lvl 300+ frags count, so in fact he is the king of Icechaw, not unowned.

well 2 great shields isn't really an achievement..

300 frags is. Only lvl 300+ frags count, so in fact he is the king of Icechaw, not unowned.

Unowned I said uncowned.

When this guy is the king of icechaw. Then icechaw doesn't have any PvP.
What's he doing except Follow Atack + Autoatack + GMP + UE

Nothing ;)

Wow congrats mens u finally achieved ur goal gogo party irl with status dont get too drunked g

Gratz, you ruled IceChaw after every strong guilds left IceChaw - I mean WestBay, Requiem etc.

How you feel when you rule empty server with 4-5 enemies per day?

Lol nice you successful fragged about 250 lvl 200er noobs

You're really the only one who's making outta every bullshit a new thread.
Seriously... You really look at yourself that you're already the unowned king of Icechaw...

I mean I didn't make a thread aswell that I'm the one who making a thread bcs Im the only person on Icechaw who looted 2 Great Shield in a week.

ye..lol I took skull on Faggot and I had like 1600 hp and I was healing with Exura Vita 1500 and he's ue was like 1500 so he killed me when one guy came and made just exevo mas san next to him :(

greaaaaaaaaaat achievement now go tell ur family so they will be proud of (ur bot) you and maybe give u a gift!!!111!!one1!!
btw didnt know that abuse some 300's was something only u could have done

300 kills from were Twitbeef came, Yes. I think alot of peoples here have like 500-1000 frags if it was counted long before Twitbeef came. And btw. I know you love yourself, but you aint that good.

300 kills from were Twitbeef came, Yes. I think alot of peoples here have like 500-1000 frags if it was counted long before Twitbeef came. And btw. I know you love yourself, but you aint that good.

Hey honey come online <3

my noobchar will get higher lvl than u,without gaining any!!

my noobchar will get higher lvl than u,without gaining any!!

So beeing high level on this serv makes you have the best skills in the world? Dude, this server aint so much pvp skill in, come on softcores, or even on Hiberna on real tibia. Then i'm going to show you some real pvp skill

This is an ot, you dont really have pvp skill at all really, going around ue every 300+ you see, just to get the most frags on the server. And you really think you get creds for getting 300frags? Seriusly dude, think again.

+1

Lil Eazy is a stupid kick without real life for me.

Why is everyone saying about eachother in every post they don't have a real life, or don't have a life at all. What's the point? You don't even know them..

Back