• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

First Items On floor Help

unoxot

Reaction score
Hello . The first items go to the floor . and WHen I tested to do a chest there They can get first items They cant pick it up :S

rep++ to the one who help me :)

If its not a cap problem, then its probable a problem in the source about autostacking. You can undo it, or download a new server (you can just replace everything thats unique in your server like maps, luas etc).

If you only have a problem with first items its possible that there is something wrong with the script. If you can't get any item, from first items or from any chest (questbox), then its a problem in the source.

Edit: Most easy solution is to download an other server and replace your unique files like the map and luas.

Oh, I thought you downloaded the server this way. If you know what you have changed in the source you can try to undo this. Almost everyone with this problem had a problem with autostacking of items.

Ye But when I have edited a sourcer How to make so it works after? Cuz I have House bug to and When I edite all the stuffs Its the same problem :)

Back