• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

first items <--

sumpen

esf
Reaction score
Hey!

I using forgotten server 0.3.6 and that server can't use first items script because items falls to the ground!
After many script tests I read that I must use samples in my database for first items..

And that is the biggest question..
I can't find on this website where someone explain how to make it work or where in database samples is? This is a huge problem for me!:$

If someone nice person here on otlands can explain how to fix this I should be happy!

Thanks for answer!

Have a nice day!:)

Yes! I have problems with that! Can you help me?:)

I remember I had a simular problem on my own and it was really easy to fix with some .lua.
I'll see what I can find as soon as I get to my computer at home. I will reply to this thread with whatever I'll find :)
I'm at school atm, so suspect an answer at 16-17PM :)

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for not getting a reply earlier but I just got home from the police since we were involved in a car crash.
Now I have to go to bed but I'll see if I can find the lua script tomorrow :p

Back