• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

First level 300 !

Nah, Xon did 170 to 220 manual with me on drakens thats true...From 220 to 245 idk cuz I was retired in that time.

yeap ... i was the highest with zeeth cuz of all hunts and we would still be if he didnt went retired....
but from 220~ to 248 was bot and then i quited the 1 juni :p

Bots are bots and they bot. Even if it were legal, you'd still be a bot.

Whats the fun in playing anyway if you don't even play?

Why you care so much if he use bot or not? He maybe enjoy to use it! It's an ot get over it BITCH !

I get it. If you botted, then u have no rights to post this advancement. If you didnt, gz.

Of couse he botted . Who doesnt ? nerds and kids . And even those sometimes are caught botting . Tibia is boting

Haha im so tired of seeing all these losers crying about people botting.. Even people using bot cry about people botting wtf. Either you like to play with bot or you don't! Make your choice and shut the f*ck up!

Back