• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

first map ever mapped xD

thank you azzkaban
did you want this map ?

- - - Updated - - -

yeah with time i'll probably be better xD

second map for fun

This is my second map for fun, this is not end but please tell me waht i can put on for be better :)map 3..jpg

thank you jakkess i'll go check , i'm new so i'm not the best XD but with time and practise i'll be better xD

Alymatrox, the best thing to remember when mapping is, doors (unless big ones) should only be 1sqm wide. Also, the best way to map is checking the top floor constantly to make sure it looks good.

This will help you get an idea of how players will see in game, and how to map so its appealing to the eye.

Also, to add on as I say on every post with flames, There is no point to come tell someone there flaws. If you don't have something better to do with your lifes then come to Otland to do that, then you are to pathetic to even talk down to someone anyway.

Alymatrox, you need to upload to a actual image site, so we can see the maps a little easier.

Now how bout this thread goes to encouragement, rather then some annoying dumb fucks trying to make another person not want to continue there project/hobby what ever.

I think you could do better with time, just take your time while mapping. Dont rush it to mch, and try to use some RAW! good luck,

/Naxtie

Sthap the fucking the use of brush!

Use rar men;
The advantage of using RAW is that you can control many aspects, such as the order of the objects and the object type;

In addition, you can maximize space and not have to walk by filling the places and do not generate that aspect of "squareland".

You keep trying, try playing with the floor changes to generate depth or make special constructions

Look, I'll upload later my work, to get an idea

The important thing is that this map is yours and not a copy, as with many members of these communities, that started in this art, more experienced members copied

Some examples;

2ewp9h1.png

20qi2a0.png

Back