• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

First mapping attempt

Tanzanite

Reaction score
So... I made my very first map (and personally am very happy with it), but I'd like to know what you people think of it. Criticizing is welcome, but please do it constructively. ^_^

It's a park. :ninja:
screenshot2010042917484.png

(I really didn't feel like posting it in the quick showoff thread.)

I used no auto-border at all. I couldn't get a better shape out of the ground at that time. The path through the park is made straight because it's made by humans, if you were wondering.

Haha, I must have did that without being aware of it, I just picked random grounds for a palette that I would use during the making of this. I thought this ground mixture looked pretty lol

considering its your first map and that its a park (a map you cant really get very creative with anyway) its rather good. im interested to see what you will do with general city streets and nature.

Back