• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

First mountain

kCAB

Designer
Reaction score
Hello, this is my first mountain and my first detailed map ever.
Please give me some feedback!

gruva.png

gruva2.png

Actually looks pretty nice, mountains are good but most people add ground on the top, nature and borders looks good, only I do not like this house.

Keep it up ^_^

its bad, nowadays everything looks good ingame, if you want to improve show us some pics from the editor so we can critizize it, anyways use raw/borders to make the grass look better, mix borders (thick grass ones) idk just keep practicing and trying things on raw pallete so u can get proer :p

its bad, nowadays everything looks good ingame, if you want to improve show us some pics from the editor so we can critizize it, anyways use raw/borders to make the grass look better, mix borders (thick grass ones) idk just keep practicing and trying things on raw pallete so u can get proer :p

Ehm... what the fuck?
Who gives a crap about how its looking in the editor, u wont play in the editor will you.
And the borders look perfectly fine, no need to screw them up with some stupid bordermixing, the eyecatchers are the cave and the house and it should stay like that.

My opinion is that its clean, extremly good looking and its RPG material, so just dont change your style cause it looks awsome.

Ehm... what the fuck?
Who gives a crap about how its looking in the editor, u wont play in the editor will you.
And the borders look perfectly fine, no need to screw them up with some stupid bordermixing, the eyecatchers are the cave and the house and it should stay like that.

My opinion is that its clean, extremly good looking and its RPG material, so just dont change your style cause it looks awsome.

Man i swear i once saw an ingame pic of plain grass with nothing on it and it looked nice lol, im just saying that this mapping is not good and he should show MEP so we can tell em what to improve since its difficult with ingame pics

He will improve and right now his mapping looks awsome, that means there is nothing to improve, atleast nothing big.

Thank you very much both Dastan and flaite1, i get what you mean flaite1 :)
And Dastan thanks for being so kind :)

its ok. but you have to learn a bit more about the natur. check ethans tutorial. his tutorial about natur is very nice!!

Add some more details like diffrent ones. Because truthfuly it's not as detailed as it looks at first glance. but GJ

Back