• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

First non-donation pally set?

Kurt the Pally

Reaction score
Could I verify whether or not I have the full set? I just wanna see if I'm missing something. Also, if this is full, is this the first full set?

setv.png

You got the manarune? I consider that part of the set.

power bolts?? c'mon find something better lol my grandmothers paladin shoots better ammo

Last edited:
power bolts?? c'mon find something better lol my grandmothers paladin shoots better ammo

Um, I'm pretty sure power bolts are the best I can get without donating. Either way, I hit pretty hard with them so I don't see a problem...

Here are the best items for non-donors by vocation:

Red

you kept that armor for mages? :/

And what is the IH rune for?

Yeah it looked a bit more complete with that armor. And the IH is now a 'Single Overtime' rune, hits more than SD but less than double overtime.

Red

Red I think you should put the non-donor area in a new place cause new players wont know where is it honestly when I come to a ot the only thing I want is to lvl and in tp room is perfect you see all the monsters and all the places where u can hunt, and I need to say that the non donor place its a lil bit hidden since you need to go up then walk in that sqms that you wont know that if you walk in there you'll enter to the non donor area, maybe like put a sign in the tproom that says More monsters for non donors here-> idk :p

And also I thin nobody knew about this but I'll tell it you can brin your char to the non donor tproom then bring another char and trade donor items so it's suppose that if you have donors you cant enter so you just take em off brin another char that will give you all the donor and then happy hunting ;) so just wanted to tell you :p

i'm not sure, i thought onyx arrow was stronger but maybe red could make some flaming arrows for the non-donors, and boots

Congratz Kurt. I prize will await for you in-game from yours truely.

Good to see mine and Red's creations being useful. :thumbup:

Back