• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

First Pits of Inferno Done!

krille09

Belden
Reaction score
Me and Rovryttar Clas are the first ones who done Pits of Inferno 100%,

though, Insanity Boltz, Tomtejefhel and Wiz Khalfa died, but their loss will be remembered! (ashueuehs trololol)

Yeyeyey, Xon, jelly? "need lvl 200 blocker to make the quest"

yeap im so mad wow :p

"It was Team only"
and then why did you invite me to come?
Wanted to kill me when im in the weak spot or just needed help cuz you died alot down there?

though, Insanity Boltz, Tomtejefhel and Wiz Khalfa died, but their loss will be remembered! (ashueuehs trololol)

My Death was a mans death !!
waved from undeads to 110hp then gfb from Rovryttar Clas finished me ........... MTFERRR lololl

yeap im so mad wow :p

"It was Team only"
and then why did you invite me to come?
Wanted to kill me when im in the weak spot or just needed help cuz you died alot down there?

Well, I invited you to have a chance of getting softs, I had seriously no plans about killing you, just being nice you know...

Gz...Btw it's a shame you guys do quests only when we are sleeping because your afraid of us.. Rofl

We were bored and wanted to have some fun

My Death was a mans death !!
waved from undeads to 110hp then gfb from Rovryttar Clas finished me ........... MTFERRR lololl

I didnt finish you :( I didnt get last hit nab ;)

Back