• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

First Signature.

Aazza

Reaction score
This is my first attempt at a signature .

Tell me what you like and dont like .. but please dont just critisise me like otfans does.

EDIT :
This is my second signature made i took some peopels advice and as you can see have not used so many colours.
aazzadeveloperqc7.png

Aazza,

Last edited:
Nice :D

Just don't use too much colours. Try to balance them. Like black + a dark colour or so. :)

Oh forgot to say that you should use sizes like 400x150/380x120/350x100 or so. Not as big as that but looks nice :D

oh! You dont know bozo? Too bad! I was just kidding ;D
but please dont just critisise me like otfans doe
I dont know how they critic, i doesnt visit the design section of otfans.
Ah, and let me intruduse you, BOZO!
bozo.jpg

Looks nice but I dont like the font you cant read it. It looks nice though!

Yours,
Lothar99

use a little less color, maybe throw in a render! im going to post a tut on how to make sigs like me :D read it XD

Can anyone tell me where to get soem decent renders ?? Cant find any , anywhere!

@Lothar99
Thanks , I'll try use a font less blured next time.

Aazza,

This signature is a bit different of what I have seen in our forum. But it looks nice =) Try make one with darker colours =)

I tried last night With Red/Dark Red/ Grey but ti just didnt work.

Aazza,

I dont like the colors :/ Try to use the more basic colors and it will look btter ;)

Thanks SyncMaster , glad to see some people liek what i do . Iw as getting a bit sickof everybody using dark colours .. Makes me sad :(

Aazza,

Back