• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

First sword :D

KikiRook

₆⁶₆NOS Titan₆⁶₆
Reaction score
The Soul Buster

eo0jddI.png

eo0jddI.png

Last edited:
its made that way so no one steals lol
The more resolution you provide the easier it is to lift, if you want to hinder someone lifting your work place a watermark on it, while this won't completely protect your work it will make them work for it.

Personally, I've gotten to the point where I don't care if someone steals my work. If they end up stealing/copying 10% of your work, that work will be long since done, and you'll still have more content then them, and most likely better content at that point.
Also, if they require your resources to complete their work/ego, they will never achieve anything of substance.

Therefore, my suggestion is to simply post your work as-is so people can see it.
This way people who are more knowledgeable then you on the subject, can give you pointers on how to improve.

I never gave that much / many likes in one thread until now.

Last edited:
So, what is the purpose of posting this one sprite?
The title says "First Sword".

By some logical conclusion, you posted it here to gather feedback on your first sprite?
But nobody can give you feedback on a sprite we can't see properly because it's so zoomed in.

Also, if it's your first sprite, why do you care so much if someone steals it? (Why even assume someone would?)
It's your first step, and you can't get any worse, only better. So even if someone stole it, the next day you'll come up with a 2x better sprite with practice.

My suggestion is to post the full sprite so we can at least have something proper to view and give you feedback on, otherwise there is no point to the thread.

But no one would need sprites on otland since about 95% of the Ots are not using custom sprites (I think) other game creators will not be on otland (since its for tibia not something that people would worry about) and tibia ots are not that creative to make sprite for everything lol

But no one would need sprites on otland since about 95% of the Ots are not using custom sprites (I think) other game creators will not be on otland (since its for tibia not something that people would worry about) and tibia ots are not that creative to make sprite for everything lol

To be fair, there are always brazilians stalking the forum for free sprites. It's not generalizing if it's the truth.

Back