• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

First "teaser" - Rune/Potion stacking

Forum General

1st Donator Division
Reaction score
letter_martel_A.gif
re you tired of arranging runes and potion backpacks for hours before heading out on a hunting session? We have an idea on how this could be solved so that you can spend your precious time with real hunting instead of packing your stuff.

With this year's summer update we would like to make potions and runes stackable so that you can place up to 100 of each in one single slot in your backpack. Thus, you would gain plenty of room in your backpacks that you can use for other stuff. The weight of runes and potions would be increased a bit so that the capacity occupied by a stack with 100 potions, for example, would not be any different to the capacity you now need to carry 100 potions in backpacks. Furthermore, runes would not be chargeable anymore since you would be able to neatly place them in a stack.

Do you want to find out more about the idea we have in mind? Then check out the new developer note on the discussion board and tell us what you think about our concept. Please carefully read the short summary of our idea before you start posting there.

Tell us your opinion!
Your Community Managers

>> Comment on this news

CipSoft finally listens to its players, eh?

I think its a bad idea.
Its gonna drop the prices of keyrings & cost more cap to hold them.

Cool. Finally It's possible to add it to a otserver without making a custom client! :(

I think its a bad idea.
Its gonna drop the prices of keyrings & cost more cap to hold them.

Mirade stated that key rings were never meant to hold potions;

Something to think about: If the original intention behind key rings was that they should be used to carry potions we would probably have named them potion rings. It is currently possible to put potions and stuff in it but this does not mean it was designed for that purpose and has to stay like that forever.

Let those high levels keep whining, they'll learn a lesson that the majority of the people aren't rich enough to even afford 1 key ring.

nop, u have to edit tibia.dat or else it debugs :p

But it always was.

Another thing Cip will steal. I was playing a global mixed with buncha custom shit that had this a while ago, and I forgot many more servers which have had.

EDIT: Worst idea ever. Cip fails and should rename their game to something else, cause it sure as hell isn't the Tibia we all once loved.

Last edited:
Wow, 1000+ posts in 14 hours.
I've never seen so many children whining about something that is not even guaranteed to be implemented.

What do you mean drop the hotkey aim again?

Many peoples are whining that after the hotkey aim came, tibia became boring. I actually agree that. It was funny to see the highest level was 200. Currently the highest level is over 450 (if it aint over 500 already). After 7.6, the great new addes things were: addons, sprites, more damage for distance and melee hits, but SDing with pressing f4 for examle sux.

Hopefully this will happen, I don't think the purpose of a key ring is to hold thousands of vials.

Think; Does it make sense? No.

Edit: The only children whining are the ones who bought key rings for that purpose.

I may vote this the worst idea Cipsoft has ever had.

Red

They had hotkeys in 7.6 etc but you couldnt attatch a rune or anything to shoot onto a monster by using that hotkey, you could only hotkey spells it was so much better

Its a very good idea, tired of sorting on backpack.
I enjoyed when my uhs was wasting from the backpack.

Back