• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(first temple) By :Shadow man 22 100% raw

Lol im not using it on my map i dont have the right item ids i dont want to see what it turns out to be

first read some tutorials before making 10+ threads about every little 10 second piece you make

u don't have to make 3 threads... just make one named "Shadow'Mapping" or someting, then post them there!

Last edited:
tumblr_lnzgpsN8tw1qdhz5f.gif

Attachments

• tumblr_lnzgpsN8tw1qdhz5f.jpg
    tumblr_lnzgpsN8tw1qdhz5f.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 1 · VirusTotal
Guys stop talking shit to him. Instead, point him in the direction of some tutorials or something. Hes clearly new. Its like most of you mappers trying to start scripting now. Prolly not gonna be done. And everyone would laugh at u, because your new. Keep the comments to yourself and stop spamming.

Guys stop talking shit to him. Instead, point him in the direction of some tutorials or something. Hes clearly new. Its like most of you mappers trying to start scripting now. Prolly not gonna be done. And everyone would laugh at u, because your new. Keep the comments to yourself and stop spamming.
i gave him a link to a tutorial D:
sorry mistar mature >: (

Back