• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Signature First thing ever created =o

Dylanaw

Godly Member
Reaction score
Heey there,
I wanted to show u guys the first thing i ever created with photoshop^_^

Don't be to harsh on me:$

34o3qy1.png

Please leave comments on how it looks for my first try ;o.
Also if u got tips ur welcome :D

(The ORC is so dark.. Iknow it was already kinda dark from the starting..)
8388_render_Render_Orc_Hache_Warcraft.png

(Don't laugh, i spend like 2 hours on it.. )

colors doesn't match the render, missing borders (not like it matters but still), the text is positioned all wrong and render's too small, dont reduce it's size too much and you don't have to put the whole thing in there.

Take a look on other signatures by others and you'll get what I mean, and some tutorials, like smudge tutorials.

I try to keep things somewhat close to original size ;o
But think about contrast especially xD

I try to keep things somewhat close to original size ;o
But think about contrast especially xD

Alright i will use original size next time.
And i will also try that the colours will fit with the render.

Render and colors don't match, the render size got pissed on and it's too colorful

Calm down guys!
We should atleast tell him, Try to make better, It's not really bad!

Kind Regards,
Massri.

Shift + T brings up re-size tool. Hold down shift while re-sizing and it'll keep the image in proportions.

Signatures background and actual render have no relationship, what i mean is it goes from a bright background to a considerably darker render. One thing i always try to do when it comes to backgrounds is actually using the render/focal.

Just duplicate it a few times, move the various layers around, toss in some blurs/other filters till it looks decent.

The layout is backwards, text should be offset to the side while render should be in the middle. Render itself is ..odd. I'm not sure what blending layers you have going on there but half his body is black while the other half is visible.

I'm not trying to be harsh, this just reminds me completely of my first signature lol.

Back