• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

first time coke

Beerboy

Reaction score
ej, i did first time coke, it was great, but i've couldnt sleep, it makes me a bit hard to breathe, im stressed a bit, i feel like i want more, but i know its psychologic.. so im trying not to.. is there something i can do to feel better? i need to sleep but idk how, i cant eat, nor eat what should i do, to feel better? thx!
i dont want to get addicted D:

I am aswell addicted to coke..

RG_addicted_diet_coke.jpg

"what should i do, to feel better? thx!"

Not do coke? -.^

Last edited:
You should smoke alot of weed, helps getting your mind off of it, atleast with speed and xtc ;)
Oh btw, even though you don't feel any hunger at all, do eat and drink as much as possible, helps for the aftermath

ye thats what i did, ive smoked some joints and ate some food (was a challenge xD) now i will try to sleep some, its sick, i sniffed 0,2 grams and its lasting allready for 15h, and it was a sick coke, holy shit..

I was so high, that i tried to sleep from 02 am till 7 am, 5 hours looking at the walls lmao

ye thats what i did, ive smoked some joints and ate some food (was a challenge xD) now i will try to sleep some, its sick, i sniffed 0,2 grams and its lasting allready for 15h, and it was a sick coke, holy shit..

I was so high, that i tried to sleep from 02 am till 7 am, 5 hours looking at the walls lmao

The effects of coke per sniff lasts max. of 1 hour, smoking it will make it last 10 minutes per few puffs.
Or do you mean you feel the aftermath for 15 hours now? it can last up to 72 hours.
Going to be some rough days for you :/

^ where the fuck do you get that shitty coke? i sniffed 0,2 grams (2 small lines) and i was high (Extremely high) for like, 6,30 pm - 6 am, after 6 am it started to stop a bit, But i still got the coke on me, since i havent slept yet, its been 24h and 40 minutes that i couldnt sleep because of that single 0,2 i did... Btw, Im good now, my heart is beating slower now, i dont feel dying anymore, heart isnt racing.. all i did was smoke some weed, drink lots of water, and eat some ! xP

Kids: Dont ever try coke, its nice when youre high, but the hangover is not worth it, believe me..
AND.. i've made so many shit this single day.. that i want never ever to do coke again lol :D

Btw: i was so high on coke, that i was laying in my bed from 01:30 am till 09:30 atm, without moving myself, Thinking all the time, and it went really fast this time..

Hilarious thread :D

You should smoke alot of weed, helps getting your mind off of it, atleast with speed and xtc ;)
Oh btw, even though you don't feel any hunger at all, do eat and drink as much as possible, helps for the aftermath

Thanks for your p**** in ya pants niggah, noone is crazy here to do drugs like you do, and noone dont want to get so stupid like you, by smoking shity grass...

I've dealt with someone coked out(They have been doing it for sometime).
First of all, Everything is going to get hard, while the Addiction grows, In your mind you will not think that it is a problem, you think that is fine, also you will get "Coke Awareness", this means that you will notice who does coke, and will feel like you can't escape from it(since it is everywhere), The Appetite issue is just the beginning, in the long run nothing will please you, only coke will(this is the key point in where you may start using other stronger drugs).

To be frank, if you do not get away from it now, then you will be a lost cause; Also tell someone about your problem(AKA friend, family), it seems shameful but you need to, since there is very little chance for any kind of hope.

Very few people can get out of coke after doing it for a long while, this is only the tip of the iceberg.

I agree.. I am disappointed in everyone that does drugs other than weed.. I mean, is that just not enough for you? -.-

I agree.. I am disappointed in everyone that does drugs other than weed.. I mean, is that just not enough for you? -.-

Weed is great, the dealer ain't!

Even with weed people need to be careful because Dealers(Dealer's Supplier) like to spike the weed with embalming fluid and a few other things, cocaine will deprive you from your health slowly but surely.

Weed is great, the dealer ain't!

Even with weed people need to be careful because Dealers(Dealer's Supplier) like to spike the weed with embalming fluid and a few other things, cocaine will deprive you from your health slowly but surely.

Eh, usually the young dealers DO spike it.. But the older ones don't seem too. I usually go to them if any.. But I mean, what would give a person the idea to go out and do cocaine? When I was in grade 8, my friend (Brandon Grigspy) did cocaine, he told me too.. I didn't respond.. You know what happened? He took his mom's car and took a drive down the road, then rode it into a quarry.. He drowned because he didn't know how to get out in his high mind.. I never touched any drugs after that..

That's why I am not helping and being negative about this situation.

Thanks for your p**** in ya pants niggah, noone is crazy here to do drugs like you do, and noone dont want to get so stupid like you, by smoking shity grass...

Dude, crazy to do drugs like him? If you reffer to his mariuana smoking then you are insulting a life style. Smoking pot is just like drinking but it can't kill you, how much you smoke.. you only get higher but you won't die. And smoking could be fun once in awhile when you're bored and feel like chilling.

Coke, though.. it's pretty common in my neighbourhood however, never thought once of trying it.. it's not worth trying, but you get tempted to do it when people around you have done it and they're partying like maniacs, haha.

hahah.. Im glad its gone, and that i didnt do more coke.. Shit, thats addictive xD
and btw, theres nothing wrong with doing weed on coke hangover even my doctor told me to do so lol.

Back