• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

First to reach Level 200

Ye I know, was a member of the guild from the start till I got deleted lawl. Who are you in Obsidia? :]

Actually they are using those colours on Kyra aswell. Who cares if you are taking same colours as someone else use? it's like 1000000 people playing tibia and ot, and you can't have same colours as someone else :( It's illegal from now on!

Actually they are using those colours on Kyra aswell. Who cares if you are taking same colours as someone else use? it's like 1000000 people playing tibia and ot, and you can't have same colours as someone else :( It's illegal from now on!

I didn't mean that haha :p I just wondered if you have played obisdia (or kyra). Ofcourse you can use the colors, it's not like they got copyright ;]

I didn't mean that haha :p I just wondered if you have played obisdia (or kyra). Ofcourse you can use the colors, it's not like they got copyright ;]

No I don't just saw them on kyra and thought it was very nice colours :)

Back