• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

First warfrags against Malmvagen~

lol'ed at that 200~ paladin why he run to 100% way to die?:D

First of all I was trapped in grims where it was 1 sqm way and I succeed to take me out of there, after that they came 15-20 ppl when I was stairhopping and got pushed at the end. So what was going if i stood still and just heal myself ? I would die anyways :D

// Vennevad

First of all I was trapped in grims where it was 1 sqm way and I succeed to take me out of there, after that they came 15-20 ppl when I was stairhopping and got pushed at the end. So what was going if i stood still and just heal myself ? I would die anyways :D

// Vennevad

You did heal urself haha, but no chance to survive ofc but that dosnt matter, tho we werent 15-20 ppl. We were alot because ur leader told us we was going to ob so we gathered, then "We all sharmotas going out and party" So i gotta ask, arnt you at a party? Or was that just a lame excuse because you didnt want to battle? :)
No bad feeling but just kinda weird.

Back