• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

First Warlord Sword

means the the few people has recived it, so you fail?
lorodara has it.. -.-

When i was playing Antica on my cousins character, i was after a rare item hunt to take picures, i saw Warlord sword in a house that had 5 Golden Helmets, Winged Helmet, Horned Helmets, and several other VERY rare stuff...

So the bullshit that it dossent exist.. It does if the owner havent deleted it or got deleted when he had it...
link again!
It is considered one of the best swords (argumently second best after Magic Longsword) and one of the rarest. Only a few players were able to obtain this powerful sword. It can be seen below the Sweaty Cyclops in Ab'Dendriel.

lorodara has it.. -.-

link again!
It is considered one of the best swords (argumently second best after Magic Longsword) and one of the rarest. Only a few players were able to obtain this powerful sword. It can be seen below the Sweaty Cyclops in Ab'Dendriel.

I was talking about real tibia ones >_<

krille09 fails! ;]

@lorodara

There are a few anonym and retired players on Antica and Titania who still own this sword.
Myths on servers which aren't said on TibiaWikia.

On Pandoria there are about 3 Amazon Helmets and Armors and Shields.
But no1 of them can be seen in any house because a few old school player who stopped playing own these raritys.

I talked about Pandoria because I played there ;P

And at everyone here:
This server is older than 1 year and guys... you really don't know what hell of a show was there when this server started...there are a few more players who owned this rarity but still I don't want to talk you bad because if I'd have it I'd spam it on Forum, too.
Congratulations for recieving it ;)

Back