• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

First Warmaster addon. How I finish it ???

Geved

Reaction score
I need help with warmaster first addon (flags) I followed the tibiawiki tutorial, but in the levers it's not working!
but there's a mensage when I trie use oil in the levers ("Sorry! This is where the quest ends for now, we will let you know when further missions are possible to complete on the website.") I didnt find anything in the website! Is it possible finish this addon ? heeelpp! :blink:

Unfortunately this quest has not been completed yet. Therefore the only way to obtain the warmaster addons (first and second) is through donations. Note that the quest(s) will be done eventually, so no need to donate for the outfit as long as you are a bit patient. You can find the shop here: Shop - ShadowCores

If I'm not wrong then it's added until the 4th mission, so try to start it and later you can keep it doing after the update.

I need help with warmaster first addon (flags) I followed the tibiawiki tutorial, but in the levers it's not working!
but there's a mensage when I trie use oil in the levers ("Sorry! This is where the quest ends for now, we will let you know when further missions are possible to complete on the website.") I didnt find anything in the website! Is it possible finish this addon ? heeelpp! :blink:
I think now with the update u can get 1 addon in game

The Children of the Revolution quest can now be completed. This means that the first warmaster addon is now obtainable ingame.

Are you dumb or blind?

yess, now its available ingame... :)

- - - Updated - - -

How I find the sequences of the symbols in the levers to open the teleporte ??? there's anything about it in tibiawiki! =/

yess, now its available ingame... :)

- - - Updated - - -

How I find the sequences of the symbols in the levers to open the teleporte ??? there's anything about it in tibiawiki! =/

Check the symbols on the bottom floor! :)

Back