• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

First Wizard Addon Full!

Xylo

One Aim
Reaction score
127042789869.jpg

It's not like this addon is any rare.
Post a real addon like first Assassin
First Mage Full or first Warrior full.. but please... not Wizard

it's like 6hours botting venore elfs which you probably did

And change those ugly colours!

I paid for every orchid 1cc each actually. And it's still the first full outfit on the server, whether it's easy to get or not I did it first.

I paid for every orchid 1cc each actually. And it's still the first full outfit on the server, whether it's easy to get or not I did it first.

Ok, grats to you for being the first to achieve something that in a few days hundreds will have.

I was the first to buy a rope btw

Why you guys gotta flame him for that?
If he wants to show his outfit then let him... atleast its better than a dead forum :peace:

Seriously, we're not jealous.As Skyrazor stated, it's pretty easy to get.
It's just annoying to see topics like 'ZOMG FIRST X QUEST' 'ZOMG FIRST X ADDON' 'ZOMG FIRST X RARE' etc.

I just do not like the fact, that every new thing on Moonhawk will be written in a new thread. This means on a few weeks, there are 99999 threads of moonhawk, which makes it harder to search for IMPORTANT threads. Shortly: this thread is useless.

Back