• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fix Blessing....

Yksan

Reaction score
:ninja:I think the greatest idea I have is about the blessing because the server is good ....

I give the idea is to fix the system to bless the player can wear necklaces such as Stone skin amulet: physical protection +80%, +80% Death
Terra Amulet: +20% earth protection, fire -10%
Shockwave physical protection Amulet +60%, +40% energy
Sacred Tree Amulet +60% physical protection, earth +40%
Lightning protection Pendant energy +20%, Earth -10%
Fire protection Magma Amulet +20%, Ice -10%
Physical protection Leviathan's Amulet +60%, Ice +40%
Glacier ice protection Amulet +20% -10% energy
and the monster give the loot...............:peace:

:ninja:I think the greatest idea I have is about the blessing because the server is good ....

I give the idea is to fix the system to bless the player can wear necklaces such as Stone skin amulet: physical protection +80%, +80% Death
Terra Amulet: +20% earth protection, fire -10%
Shockwave physical protection Amulet +60%, +40% energy
Sacred Tree Amulet +60% physical protection, earth +40%
Lightning protection Pendant energy +20%, Earth -10%
Fire protection Magma Amulet +20%, Ice -10%
Physical protection Leviathan's Amulet +60%, Ice +40%
Glacier ice protection Amulet +20% -10% energy
and the monster give the loot...............:peace:
retard taco and burrito eater, get the fucking out .!.

LOOOOOOOL YKSAN YOUR NOT FOOLING ANYONE WHO WOULD WEAR THOSE DUMB FUCK NO ONE IS GUNNA FALL FOR IT CAUSE WHEN THEY DIE THERS NO AMULET OF LOSS NICE TRY NAAB:peace:

i think he means to make a the blessing like an aol, so that you dont lose any items when you die,you pay 5 topaz and you can wear other amulets without the fear of losing your items..

i think he means to make a the blessing like an aol, so that you dont lose any items when you die,you pay 5 topaz and you can wear other amulets without the fear of losing your items..

dude, u its yksan hes not that smart only thing on his mind is respawning in the temple and eating tacos... so yaa lmao

dude, u its yksan hes not that smart only thing on his mind is respawning in the temple and eating tacos... so yaa lmao

Why are we so racist against Brs and Beaners why cant we all just untite together in peace loe and harmony.

Answer,Carbon,statik and lagalagala all of you are so fucking retard that you even undestand what I Meant.

fucking gringo i'm not mexican i'm dominican fucking retard...

i hang out with mexican in the game because they are good people not like you.

Fuck Peace?...you must hae a really violant life may i suggest
Code:
www.selfgrowth.com

Dominicas awesome, I went there with my parents for a week.. It was great I got my tan on and free drinks \o/

Yea cuz I'm a grown man right? Hahaha you don't even know me so shut your mouth...
a) I'm not grown quiete yet.. Not even perfectly legal yet to drink
b) I'm not a man.. But at the same time I have nothing to prove because I know reality.. You base your assumptions over a cyber game

So point is you don't know shit so why don't you fuck off? Lmao

Answer,Carbon,statik and lagalagala all of you are so fucking retard that you even undestand what I Meant.

fucking gringo i'm not mexican i'm dominican fucking retard...

i hang out with mexican in the game because they are good people not like you.

EXEUSE ME THERE BUT BRS ARE BTTER PEOPLE THAN US I HAD TO LAUGH MY ASS OFF THEIR YKSAN URE SHIT AND ALL THE BRS LOOOOOOL SAYING ME CARBON STATIK ANSWER ARE FUCKING RETARDED LEARN ENGLISH FUCKER BEFORE YOU COME ON FORUMS LIKE WHAT STATICK SAID GTFOthat is all :peace:

Last edited by a moderator:
it really funny that most ppl say for mexicans and br's to learn english before they speak where in fact english is a 2nd language for them how well do u speak another language be sides english?

well b4 playing an english ot, id suggest u learn english

just sum advice.

Yes but Ravin has a point.... We make fun of them for not knowing English.. But yet we are guilty ourselves .... I've tried learning Spanish.. I got really bored haha, but I do speak good French :) Canada makes me do it eh.. xD

Back