• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fix Cap bug

luancmunhoz

Reaction score
Hello guys, how can I fix this error on my cap?
[EDITED]
Has a point in the middle of the capacity value, leaving a capacity of 400 for example, for 4.
Im using a OT client..
OT server version 7.72 (7.4)

cap.png

Last edited:
You still ignore me when I tell you to read the board rules and supply information in a new thread, and still you just repost this same exact thread with absolutely zero information regarding server version, client, what kind of character you're on, etc.
Are we supposed to guess?

You still ignore me when I tell you to read the board rules and supply information in a new thread, and still you just repost this same exact thread with absolutely zero information regarding server version, client, what kind of character you're on, etc.
Are we supposed to guess?

I'm sorry, but I don't quite understand how to do it properly ... It's my first post on this type of OT forum ...
I'm just trying to get some help with this!
Has a point in the middle of the capacity value, leaving a capacity of 400 for example, for 4.

Yes, you need to read the board rules before posting. There are many different server versions and clients that affect what's going on, it's near impossible to fix an issue by just guessing.

Yes, you need to read the board rules before posting. There are many different server versions and clients that affect what's going on, it's near impossible to fix an issue by just guessing.
Thanks you.. i will be better next time

You still need to provide the information on this thread, not just next time.
Nobody is able to help you still because the lack of your server/client versions, any edits you've made to your server, etc.

Back