• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Fix Dodging (By Walking back/forth) Monster Attacks

pink_panther

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Using a downgraded TFS 1.2

Issue I'm having is players being chased by monsters are able (if they're quick enough) to run monsters (on EK for example) to quickly move after attacking, to be able to lure a monster, and hit/kill it without being hit back.

In later versions of TFS, if the player hits the monster, the monster also instantly hits.

In this older version, players can avoid being hit by moving quickly after they swing on a monster, while it's still moving into the next sqm.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Should be fixable, it's fixed in others, any help?

bump?

up

Last edited:
One info missing in your post(i think): the older version you say is older rl version or older tfs/otserver version?

Only guess i have is to compare both monster.cpp where almost all monster a.i code resides(some code related to walking and following is found in creature.cpp).

Back