• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fix Lag/Disconnect

Tankscott13

Reaction score
I have bad internet and a lot of times I get lots of ping, and shadowcores tells me it disconnects me, like real tibia. But, it doesn't. Everytime I get kicked from disconnect feature I log back in either dead or with low health because it does not kick your character. It kicks you off but your character stays in the game. I purpose to either fix this feature or get rid of it altogether. thanks :D

I have bad internet and a lot of times I get lots of ping, and shadowcores tells me it disconnects me, like real tibia. But, it doesn't. Everytime I get kicked from disconnect feature I log back in either dead or with low health because it does not kick your character. It kicks you off but your character stays in the game. I purpose to either fix this feature or get rid of it altogether. thanks :D
Why would they remove the feature if it doesn't work for you. I can vouch and say it works for me and a couple of other people. If you have bad net and get kicked a lot, it's not the servers fault. It's your fault.

No, when I start lagging instead of letting me lag and try to heal the server kicks me and I can't heal or do anything and I'll Die

There are often kicks and i died because of this many times, gm should do anti-kick like when you die you dont lose bless and levels is really annoying because i have fucking level in 3 hours and after die i lost like 4-5 hours.

There are often kicks and i died because of this many times, gm should do anti-kick like when you die you dont lose bless and levels is really annoying because i have fucking level in 3 hours and after die i lost like 4-5 hours.
Then @fatimathebruxa would X-log every time she's about to die.
-Sorry Fatima, I had to use you for example.

then do away with it completely cause its better to try to heal through lag than to be kicked off and your character left ingame.

Back