• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

fix rebirth please

metal

Reaction score
hey red could u fix rebirth please i have other friends rebirth 14+
and i asking they if they see any diferencie and they say me that the only diferencie they see is cap

u all say that give u mana and hp well i have a friend that have 7 rebirth more then me and he only have 100hp more

its pathetic that a rebirth 15+ lvl 600 and a rebirth 2 lvl 700+
has more mana more hp and can take u off more hp does it better lvl instead of doing rebirth?

Are you Serious?

Ok im going to tell you like I told my guild members, I play the character Falco now a rebirth 2 mage I noticed a big difference in cap and life gained after the rebirths. I started at 3.4 aprox. at 0 rebirth now at 1st rebirth which was claimed to give you nothin I noticed I had 4.1k health same level and yes after a relog even. Now with 2nd rebirth I believe my character is 400ish and I already have 3.5kish health from what I remember So there is a big difference.

I have also noticed power difference from the rebirths Im hitting about 100-400 more damage with my Double Over Time. No Eq change or anything so I dont know what all you people are complaining about.

Thank you, Faded.

I'm close to making a page on the website explaining rebirths in-depth.

Im agree with u Metal i had seen that rebirths doesnt working good.. or its not what its expeceted to be...

And red u said that u need specific amounts(ranks) of rebirth to see the difference so can u post at what ranks exactly u see diffrenecs? =/ ...

Cause i see ppl with high lvl no rebirths hitting more like than me.... so its better lvl i just waste all my time rebirthing instead lvl the only good thing is the cap

Rebirthing increases damage, hp, and mana by a set percentage each rebirth.

@ Xar;
But the set precentage seems to be completely insignificent compared to just leveling to say 1,000.

Im positive a level 1,000 super sorc/druid could EASILY kill Reaper, at 25 rebirths.

Each of them rebirths took 3.4 billion exp.
But, the first 2 billion exp were gained alot faster,
so lets say each rebirth is worth 2 billion exp.
(Taking off 1.4 billion exp from the 2 billion gained fast)

25 rebirths with 2 billion exp worth of hunting,
not hard to figure out but im sure that lvl 1k doesnt need close
to 50 billion exp to get there.

See mine and everyone elses point?

Sych

Now think if Reaper decided to get level 1000 (which wouldn't be hard for him). See the point?

*Don't give him any ideas!!! (<3 Sonless!!)

Hey red, you should consider (if/when you have some spare time)
what Immenda said, make a thread that shows what ranks give what boosts.
Example:

------ KNIGHT ------

Reb 1: + .2% hp, + 0.3% attack, + 0.1% mana
Reb 2: + .4% hp, + 0.6% attack, + 0.2% mana
Reb 3: + .6% hp, + 0.9% attack, + 0.3% mana

Reb 49: + 9.8% hp, + 14.7% attack, + 4.9% mana
Reb 50: + 10% hp, + 15% attack, + 5% mana

Last edited:
Well, Sych, you may be a tad confused.
See, players have a BASE hp/mana. Each rebirth adds x amount to the base. Therefore, they only receive that boost per rebirth, but your base keeps adding upon itself.

It's the armors/weapons that increase your hp % massively.

Damage output is done in percentages. The numbers I am still unsure if I will ever release them to the public.

Red

well red u say it give u hp/mana and damage i have 12+rebirth and its so insignificent its kind of boring doing rebirth and only have like idk 10 mana more you should do something like new spells that someone that have 10+rebirth more can do or something like that

Back