• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

FIX ROSHAMUUL FIX ROSHAMUUL FIX ROSHAMUUL

@MarcinQua Respect the work of CipSoft and quit ShadowCores. And remember to buy more premium on real Tibia servers! Too much premium never hurts!

@MarcinQua I'm ugly, but you're butthurt! Nice comeback tho!

Of course you can 'crack' premium scrolls. Not in literal way, but credit cards black market is flourishing right now! FREE PREMIUM SCROLLS FOR EVERYONE!

Why not add roshamuul? It's full all over the map of players/botters.
I got another idea, make one more server, exactly the same as SHADOWCORES. But another world, so the players can split.
I know it's not that easy as it sounds, but it would be a very good update!
Share your thoughts about this Mark :)
@Mark
:D

@MarcinQua I'll repeat myself in case you've missed that post ... ''Respect the work of CipSoft and quit ShadowCores. And remember to buy more premium on real Tibia servers! Too much premium never hurts!''

Why not add roshamuul? It's full all over the map of players/botters.
I got another idea, make one more server, exactly the same as SHADOWCORES. But another world, so the players can split.
I know it's not that easy as it sounds, but it would be a very good update!
Share your thoughts about this Mark :)
@Mark
:D
@fatimathebruxa he steal ur profile pic report him to gm plz

I dont think roshamuul is needed just remove all protection zones on ShadowCores. and we can have some fun :D

Back