• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fix the blessings ffs

Aap

Reaction score
OK I DIED 2x IN A ROW WITHOUT BLESSINGS BECAUSE THE DAMN NPC DOESN'T WORK. CAN YOU PLEASE FIX IT? OR GIVE US SOME KIND OF REFUND? IM SICK OF THIS OT, THIS HAPPEND WITH ALL MY CHARS NOW. IF THIS IS SOME KIND OF TRICK YOU ARE DOING TO MAKE US BUY MORE SCROLLS I CAN TELL YOU ONE THING.

I BOUGHT ALL POSSIBLE SCROOLS I COULD USE ON MY CHAR, NOW FIX THE DAMN NPC AND GIVE US SOME REFUND. MAYBE A 2x EXP WEEK?

Perhaps you can explain how to reproduce this bug? Because the blessings are working fine for me.

Uhm, okay. Listen this is not something I am saying just to get some free items or something, lol. This happened to Aap, Scyzer, Neptikz and a lot other guys in my team. The blesser doesn't work probably, it's something wrong with the scripting, cuz it says that you have purchased all blessings and it even withdraws 50k from my bp, but when I die I loose 5 lvls+. That's really annoying, and i spent alot of rl cash on scrolls just to get my lvls back. Now I can't buy anymore scrolls cuz I allready used 5 of them. It's time for some refunds for the wasting. If you care at all, please msg me in-game, or I'll find a new server, and not donate any longer.

Uhm, okay. Listen this is not something I am saying just to get some free items or something, lol. This happened to Aap, Scyzer, Neptikz and a lot other guys in my team. The blesser doesn't work probably, it's something wrong with the scripting, cuz it says that you have purchased all blessings and it even withdraws 50k from my bp, but when I die I loose 5 lvls+. That's really annoying, and i spent alot of rl cash on scrolls just to get my lvls back. Now I can't buy anymore scrolls cuz I allready used 5 of them. It's time for some refunds for the wasting. If you care at all, please msg me in-game, or I'll find a new server, and not donate any longer.

Lol the blesses are working totally fine.. You must have bought your blessings for some days ago when they wasn't working as they should.

Maybe they work for you, how the fuck do you know that their not working for them? So keep your mouth closed and let it be investigated "Theodora Braveheart"

~Houndish

I have no problem's with the blessing whatsoever, and i never had.

I think aap want free itens :(

uheahuea

Maybe they work for you, how the fuck do you know that their not working for them? So keep your mouth closed and let it be investigated "Theodora Braveheart"

~Houndish

Haha wtf.. I've bought those blesses on every character of mine, and they've been working every time...

And btw, I'm in your guild >.<

Haha wtf.. I've bought those blesses on every character of mine, and they've been working every time...

And btw, I'm in your guild >.<

Haha, now thats funny.

Anyways, blesses work for me, but thats prolly cus i always use the cash thats On Me andnot in my DP. Have u tried that? Wright back plz cus im interested :D

Happend same thing to me.. I lost 5 lvls on my 177 knight just becouse the freaking npc bugged, it took 50k from me and said, You have been blessed by the gods, So i keep on lvling and get backstabbed and dies.. logged back in and i saw that i lost 5 fu**ing lvls. Refund thank you!

Perhaps you guys should try it on the old fashioned way of buying blessings like 'first bless', 'second bless' and so on.
That always worked for me, can't judge about the 'all' at once function since I never died with it.

Do anyone know if it exists blessing systems for xml servers? :D

thanks in advance :p

Happend same thing to me.. I lost 5 lvls on my 177 knight just becouse the freaking npc bugged, it took 50k from me and said, You have been blessed by the gods, So i keep on lvling and get backstabbed and dies.. logged back in and i saw that i lost 5 fu**ing lvls. Refund thank you!

Last time I died on my char I lost 4 lvls with bless, dno but maybe same bug just thought I'd state it here.

Back