• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fix the exhaust!!!!

Pallies cant kill demons anymore :) As i said, you guys are fixing this OT like real tibia. That's not the reason people play here. Why did you even fix it, i must say i havent seen a single person complaining about it yet.

Pallies cant kill demons anymore :) As i said, you guys are fixing this OT like real tibia. That's not the reason people play here. Why did you even fix it, i must say i havent seen a single person complaining about it yet.

If you want ot like real tibia why dont you jsut go and play real tibia? This is Ot, not real tibia. Lmao! Exhaust realy sucks now. We did annihi with 144ed, 133ms 138ed and 193rp and all of them died (1st was the pally who died). When i went to hunt demons with my friend(140rp) he got pwned by 3 demon hits lol! Ask anyone about exhaust now, no1 like it!

My bad my bad! YOur right :D I didnt read carefull your post :D

Good job doesnt matter what they do its allways ppl complaining so good job :thumbup:

Good job doesnt matter what they do its allways ppl complaining so good job :thumbup:

Are you even playing here? In my opinion it's not a good job when you actually ruins the main purpose with a game like this. OT isnt ment to be this way. If this continues i got no problems with quitting it, just because the way it has become is hopeless.

This is ridicilous, I as a level 165 MS was trying to kill a level 65 EK and he healed more than I damaged. So I wasent able to kill him.. Lmao

i have read many thread about the exhaust now but gm hasnt give any real answer about why he did this with the exhaust and if it will be a change -.-

we all got different oppinions if we want OT to be like real tibia.
i would like it to be as real tibia. but with higher exp,skill,mag & loot rates.

and that it. now stop bitching ;P

IT SHOuld be exhaust like real tibia or it sucks cock a pally / knight dies like a fucking cock in 1 minute

People continue making up expamples that you can't survive because the sudden death exhaust got higher ed? If you're trying to SD when you're almost dieng I can see why you're dieng, lol.

Back