• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fix the houses.

Rebel

Mapper
Reaction score
WTF. I was pking on flux with my bear ammy right. So i have 9 frags and i put my ammy into house cuz if i got an rs then i maybe wudnt be able to reach my house so i go to my house and drop the ammy in. then im at southgate and i have to log. so i exit tibia. i log in today and NO BEAR AMMY. you know what iv lost in the last week from the stupid crashes? 2 bear ammys now, 98 tokens, and a whole distance lvl. Aero is a witness to these items so is daiman,jay, klanix, im pretty sure alot more cuz i displayed most of it. this is getting ridiculous ill even show u how i lost them. to prove it.

Thanks for reading this.

Its not a problem with fixing houses.. Its a problem with the server saving players (on logout etc) and not being able to save every tile.

Wow. Ok so im not going to get my stuff back at all?
Thats really really stupid. I can show u how someone would lose it. I know you think im duping but its legit and if it was duped then i wouldnt even care but this is my real stuff i worked almost 2 weeks getting tokens for that ammy. so can i have my stuff back or not.

Last edited:
The ot just crashed today and you still dont believe me lol...

Golden is it me or are you getting hammered left and right by everyone. Btw look at deaht dealer he still has a tutor and he doing a betetr job than a cm ;o

sounds like some homo shit here gay faggots get a life

"Get a life"
Remember when it wuz us in vent, u tellin me that ur job doesnt consist of u leavin the house, u also told me u had no life cuz of that.

Back