• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fix Ue's Like Lunarforce.

Fix Ue's?

• Yes

Votes: 20 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 40 66.7%

• Total voters

Salar

Banned User
Reaction score
Decrease UE Rate cause my health atm is 1250 and i just was walking in yalahar city and this guy UE's me for 02:09 You lose 964 hitpoints due to an attack by Mam Faze. ....... I didnt die but i had 300 hp left...

Make the rates like Lunarforce.

Where if ur hunting its at a certain rate and if ur skulled or pz'd the rate decreases dramatically. This creates a better pvp and war enviroment while keeping rpg'ers at bay.

fuck you and go lunar if u dont like shadowcores climate

Maybe they should change ue's because mlvls or peoples are too high. Of course it's not rl tibia but here when you're fighting , noob team can come by 10x 100 lvls with 120 mlvls , make ue combo and bb team dead. If it's "shadowcores climate" it's the worst thing in this ot

who gives a shit this is a rpg server why ask for changes here tards. Leave their fucking server alone and can we get some mods to start deleting troll threads @Mark @Hani

Last edited:
Some of these people are just retarded. It ain't even funny

nah dont change the ue cuz of pz shit like lunar just lower it like 30%-40% or so so ppl dont hit 1k n shit

Back