• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fixed and variable ip address

Dorianek

Reaction score
Hello, I know that the topic probably rolled up 100 times but I can not help it although I have a long time in this. My problem is that currently I do not have constant ip only variables. I wanted to run my server for the present moment because it does not make sense to buy a dedication or some vps if something is not ready
the point is that all pages of the type otservlist.org (this is not an ad only gives an example) show that the server is off for a few days I will try to cope with it even though it was visible and without results

in cmd it shows me ip as 192.168.8.X
after resetting the internet does not change as the adress assigned from the provider

config.lua

Code:
-- Connection Config
-- NOTE: maxPlayers set to 0 means no limit
ip = "X"
bindOnlyGlobalAddress = false
loginProtocolPort = 7171
gameProtocolPort = 7172
statusProtocolPort = 7171
maxPlayers = 2000
motd = "X"
onePlayerOnlinePerAccount = true
allowClones = false
serverName = "X"
statusTimeout = 5 * 1000
replaceKickOnLogin = true
maxPacketsPerSecond = 50
enableLiveCasting = true
liveCastPort = 7173

The ports on the computer / router side are supposed to be unlocked, although it's hard to check because I do not have a fixed ip and I can not determine if they are unlocked because it shows everywhere that 7171.80 are blocked

I know it, but it does not work either
after entering ip

46.134.31.XX

Your server has to be online if you want to add it to our list!

Can not Connect to a login server when logging in as if the server was always turned off

Back