• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

NPC [fixed] Forgotten Server Oracle!

I have a question i need an oracle when a player talk with he the oracle only
question he for other city an change it no for other vocation i dont know how program your script plz can you help me?

Thx A lot.

Heres The Fixing Oracle Script work for All TFS
The Oracle

18:55 The Oracle: Hello PLayer. Are you prepared to face your destiny?
18:55 Player [8]: yes
18:55 The Oracle: What city do you wish to live in? Derelin or Drunia?
18:55 Player [8]: Drunia
18:55 The Oracle: The town of Drunia, eh? So what vocation do you wish to become? Sorcerer, druid, paladin or knight?
18:55 Player [8]: sorcerer
18:55 The Oracle: So, you wish to be a powerful magician? Are you sure about that? This decision is irreversible!
18:55 Player [8]: yes
18:55 The Oracle: What city do you wish to live in? Derelin or Drunia?
18:55 Player [8]: ....

ot does not work in my script this happens even above

Could you make it so it gives items for each vocation as im not sue how to do this, if you could i would be VERY greatful :D

Thanks dude:)

Btw it dont work?:S

Last edited by a moderator:
can you help me??

i need a oracule who change the outfit too!!! i tried modify this but i fail!

i have TFS 0.2 version, and i've tested all the oracle scripts i've found and all the times happened the same thing -.-, could anyone give a WORKING oracle plz? i want to see an oracle script fully working, the m""erfucker never tps me into the cities -.-

TFS3Beta1 has also bug in Oracle. The bugs is that it is not changing Town ID so after player die on main he will relog in rook.

Back