• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

Fixed Guild War System for Website [include all]-[will not count frags] (TFS 0.3+)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics:

Main Guild Wars Page
1752-main-war-image.jpg

Show Guild War vS Page
1719-show-war-image.jpg

Regards.

Last edited:
All is fine, page guild wars viewed correctly but when i try open kills statistic i have error :
Code:
Invalid subtopic. Can't load page.

Whats wrong? ; /

Ok, i try, try and fixed this bug.
You forgot write we must paste in index.php text with subtopic name "wars"
When i write subtopic "guildwar" the main page viewed correctly but this subtopic with kill statistic, wrong.
I hope so You understand me and fixed this problem for other users.

edit@
I start write this post before u write this ;] exacly that as u write

btw. great job, very useful ;]

i dont know where past script from step 1.0
ots/data/ there?
or
ots where is config.lua?

@up:
Server folder, where is the config.lua, the .exe file, etc.

Regards.

[warning -event::loadscript] cannot load script <data/creaturescripts/kill/lua
data/creaturescripts/kill/lua:20: 'end expected <to close 'function' at line 6> near '<eof>'

Help

@Tuchol:
Sorry, I missed an 'end'. Use the kill.lua that is on the main post. I fixed it.
Thanks.

@GeKirAh:
I must put them ;) xD

Regards.

Everything works fine for me, in web and also in game, except one thing. I'm getting 2 frags when killing player, or if I kill player that is in war with me I get 2 messeges "This frag will not count", so I guess that means that somehow my script doeble registers the death of player, and Im wondering how to remove it.

Great Xampy waited for this long time nice that someone putted effort in to fix this, thanks alot preciate this.!

rep+

cant add rep i will give you when i can ^^.

Everything works fine for me, in web and also in game, except one thing. I'm getting 2 frags when killing player, or if I kill player that is in war with me I get 2 messeges "This frag will not count", so I guess that means that somehow my script doeble registers the death of player, and Im wondering how to remove it.

I will perform the creatures script as fast as possible, because this week I have a lot of exams in my school.

on website isn't show when i kill somebody why?

See the pictures, If you have done all like the tutorial, it must work for you.

@Zonet:
Yes, credits must go to Nahruto (for making the script); GeKirAh (for posting the scripts); and for me (for fixing the PHP file), in this case.

Thanks to the others.

I have everything on the side but he is showing Pending invitations and Wars Guilds but when i kill somebody it isn't showing frags still is 0-0. I can show u

I have everything on the side but he is showing Pending invitations and Wars Guilds but when i kill somebody it isn't showing frags still is 0-0. I can show u

It must works... What TFS version do you use? I only tested it on 0.3.2 (0.3.x +).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back