• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

Fixed Guild War System for Website [include all]-[will not count frags] (TFS 0.3+)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm getting this error in the console like each 20 minutes:
[05/12/2009 10:35:32] Lua Script Error: [GlobalEvent Interface]
[05/12/2009 10:35:32] data/globalevents/scripts/wars.lua:eek:nThink
Code:
[05/12/2009 10:35:32] data/lib/database.lua:60: [Result:getDataInt] Result not set!
[05/12/2009 10:35:32] stack traceback:
[05/12/2009 10:35:32] 	[C]: in function 'error'
[05/12/2009 10:35:32] 	data/lib/database.lua:60: in function 'getDataInt'
[05/12/2009 10:35:32] 	./GuildWar.lua:212: in function 'getGuildsWithWar'
[05/12/2009 10:35:32] 	data/globalevents/scripts/wars.lua:4: in function <data/globalevents/scripts/wars.lua:3>
[05/12/2009 10:35:32] [Error - GlobalEvents::onThink] Couldn't execute event: wars

UP:
UP:
UP:
XAMPY SAYS YOU NEED CREATE A TWO TEAMS IN GUILD WAR FOR WHILE THE CONSOLE SAY THIS ERROR. Is an error basic. Noob.. :/

@:Ontopic:

MY ERROR IS... I'M ATTACKING OTHER MEMBER OF THE VS GUILD AND I PUT ON ME THE PK AND NO YELLOW...

AND I KILL ONE PPL OF THE GUILD VS AND DONT COUNT FRAG IN THE WEB PAGE.

ANYONE CAN HELP ME? :/

@HeberPcL:
I don't know, I have no access to private SVN...

@Artiniix:
No problem. If you form two teams, this won't appear in console.

@bolero:
Yeah, I know there're some bugsss. I said I'll try to fix them this weekend:
I will fix everything and re-edit all the things that confuse you until next weekend. Please be understanding, I am with this quarter's final exams.

@HeberPcL:
I don't know, I have no access to private SVN...

@Artiniix:
No problem. If you form two teams, this won't appear in console.

@bolero:
Yeah, I know there're some bugsss. I said I'll try to fix them this weekend:

That means this weekend... meaning today or tmrow? ^^

It means Sunday or Monday or Tuesday (these three days are holidays in Spain :p:)).

Oh... Mmmm... I dont know why i'm are only the fucking noob what dont work this system for me :/!

Hey xampy I thought you said u would fix it at sunday... 3 days ago or 2..

Hey xampy I thought you said u would fix it at sunday... 3 days ago or 2..

Be patient? Why you are so in a hurry. AS he told ya that he got important exams and he said that weekend for them is tuesday aswell and since the day isn't over yet he got some time xD

If you want a perfect script, then learn to script and make yourself. You are requesting somehow everything, even small quests etc..I think the best way to make an Server is to script by urself..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back