• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

Fixed Guild War System for Website [include all]-[will not count frags] (TFS 0.3+)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe next week xD. I will only fix the problem that some people have that counts x2 the frags in website. And, perhaps, I will do it to accept more than two guilds per war.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ELSE in C:\xampp\htdocs\guilds.php on line 1775

this is how it looks like from 1775 - 1786

else
{
$guild_errors[] = 'You are in war with with some other guild!';
}
}
else
$guild_errors[] = 'You are not a leader of guild!';
}
else
$guild_errors[] = 'You are not logged. You can\'t manage guild.';
}
if(!empty($guild_errors))

if i upload the file you could please do it?

i give yo cookies. :p

Okay, send me the file! I like cookies :p!!! Wait Wait! Are them with chocolate???? If not, I don't want them :mad: :mad:!! XDD

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, what xd? I need the guilds.php file, not index.php :mad:!!! XDDDDDDD

You copied it in changemotd action :/ XDD.

Btw, use this instead of yours:

Attachments

You copied it in changemotd action :/ XDD.

Btw, use this instead of yours:

i blame Gesior.

when i'm on about him any way do you know how to fix his serverstatus? it always hows offline...

also ofc +rep and thanks.

Uhms, go to your config.lua, and change serverStatusTimeout to 30 * 1000 and reload config ingame.
Also, attach here your config-and-functions.php (from htdocs) and what TFS version do you use?

Uhms, go to your config.lua, and change serverstatustimeout to 30 * 1000 and reload config ingame.
Also, attach here your config-and-functions.php (from htdocs) and what tfs version do you use?

tfs 0.3.6

statusTimeout = 5 * 60 * 1000 <---- closest i can come. :p

Serverstatus do not exist.

Attachments

• config-and-functions.rar
    4.7 KB · Views: 3 · VirusTotal
Try to use my config-and-functions.php file. Make a backup of yours. If you get any error with mine, change it by yours.

If still doesn't work, sorry but I don't know what to do xD.

EDIT:
I can see in your website at pedestal:
Players Online

Attachments

• CONFIG AND FUNCTIONS.rar
    3.9 KB · Views: 4 · VirusTotal
it works now ty. :)

But one weird thing on the whoisonline list it shows Gods but not Gamemasters :p

I don't want to be on the online list. :(

Send me your whoisonline.php file......... xddd

here it is. :)

haha if you write /ghost you are not on the list but neither are you on the Support List. =/

Attachments

Last edited:
I must think about it...... XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back