• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

Fixed Guild War System for Website [include all]-[will not count frags] (TFS 0.3+)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Xampy what about the frag counter on pvp zone?
And what about the reward system for killing an enemy of level X+ and once a day per enemy killed?

Hey Xampy what about the frag counter on pvp zone?
And what about the reward system for killing an enemy of level X+ and once a day per enemy killed?
About PvP zone, I'm going to check it right now; about the second one, I'll do it in some days, I prefer to fix the PHP file to be working fine in all the browsers.

EDIT:
It works fine in PvP zone, it counts only 1 frag, not 2.

Last edited:
This war system have the emblems of 8.54 ?
I need one of the same of Real tibia.

How can I add could tell me or not possible? have a server that already has this system with badges and everything and I would have too.

The servidor:
HelgaOT - Wars

How can you add what? Emblems? You must wait until I release the next update.

Okay , I wait.
And thanks for the helping and sorry for my bad english.

potrzebny update. latwo tym crashowac serwer jesli w kolko sie otwiera izamyka wojne. invita daje i odmawia.

Trzeba gdzies opcje wprowadzic taka ze mozna wypiwiedziec 1 wojne na np 20minut

About PvP zone, I'm going to check it right now; about the second one, I'll do it in some days, I prefer to fix the PHP file to be working fine in all the browsers.

EDIT:
It works fine in PvP zone, it counts only 1 frag, not 2.

Xampy, I didnt mean about counting frags by 2 or 1, I just asked if you could make an option that if it should count frags on pvp zone or not, because I have daily events that people dies and dies and the dont matter if they die, so they give free frags... Could you add an option that allows you to count frags in pvp zone or not please?

On my OT a war on the first day is 200-300 :S

@Skeyba:
English please :).

Xampy, I didnt mean about counting frags by 2 or 1, I just asked if you could make an option that if it should count frags on pvp zone or not, because I have daily events that people dies and dies and the dont matter if they die, so they give free frags... Could you add an option that allows you to count frags in pvp zone or not please?

On my OT a war on the first day is 200-300 :S
Oh, okay, I'll check it.

@Skeyba's post translate:
We need update. We can easily crash server when someone will all the time open(start) and close(end) war, give invite and deny it.

We have to make an option: you can declare a war once every 20 minutes, so I think that he means: on server can be executed war command once every 20 minutes to "destroy" crashes made by this war script.(dunno if its true, just translated his statement)

EDIT:
Done. Updated the MOD file in main post :).

Last edited:
Code:
[02/02/2010 17:32:56] [Error - CreatureScript Interface] 
[02/02/2010 17:32:56] buffer:onKill
[02/02/2010 17:32:56] Description: 
[02/02/2010 17:32:56] [string "loadBuffer"]:99: attempt to index a number value
[02/02/2010 17:32:56] stack traceback:
[02/02/2010 17:32:56] 	[string "loadBuffer"]:99: in function <[string "loadBuffer"]:6>

wtf?

thanks Xampy !!!
You are the best :*:wub:
Thank you for reporting :thumbup:.

Code:
[02/02/2010 17:32:56] [Error - CreatureScript Interface] 
[02/02/2010 17:32:56] buffer:onKill
[02/02/2010 17:32:56] Description: 
[02/02/2010 17:32:56] [string "loadBuffer"]:99: attempt to index a number value
[02/02/2010 17:32:56] stack traceback:
[02/02/2010 17:32:56] 	[string "loadBuffer"]:99: in function <[string "loadBuffer"]:6>

wtf?
I think this is the problematic line (line 510):
Code:
local enemyGuild = getPlayerGuildId(target)
Nothing is bad, works fine for me. Do you changed something in the file?

There is a bug on 0.4 TFS

Look:
Riveria - Best real map server.
Are you sure you are using the MOD file of 0.4? >> http://otland.net/682769-post752.html <<

Yes im sure.

The bug is that its count frags from killer not from killed player. That means if for example 8 peoples kill 1 human in war then it will add you 8 frags to stats.

Sorry for my bad english

I didn't change anything Xampy, this error appeared just once, dont know why :S

@adiko93:
Okay, I'll check it, cause lastHit was removed from the function. There's something like KILLFLAG_LASTHIT, but I don't know how it works, I'm working on it :p.

@kito2:
Hmmm, try the system again please :), cause I don't know what causes that problem :confused:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back