• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

Fixed Guild War System for Website [include all]-[will not count frags] (TFS 0.3+)

Status
Not open for further replies.
man i have next problem in console ;/

Code:
[12/06/2009 09:55:50] Lua Script Error: [GlobalEvent Interface] 
[12/06/2009 09:55:50] data/globalevents/scripts/wars.lua:onThink
[12/06/2009 09:55:50] data/lib/database.lua:60: [Result:getDataInt] Result not set!
[12/06/2009 09:55:50] stack traceback:
[12/06/2009 09:55:50] 	[C]: in function 'error'
[12/06/2009 09:55:50] 	data/lib/database.lua:60: in function 'getDataInt'
[12/06/2009 09:55:50] 	./GuildWar.lua:212: in function 'getGuildsWithWar'
[12/06/2009 09:55:50] 	data/globalevents/scripts/wars.lua:4: in function <data/globalevents/scripts/wars.lua:3>
[12/06/2009 09:55:50] [Error - GlobalEvents::onThink] Couldn't execute event: wars

Yes, I will repair that bug tonight.

Hello!

I checked that people who gets these errors:
Lua Script Error: [GlobalEvent Interface]
data/globalevents/scripts/wars.lua:eek:nThink
data/lib/database.lua:60: [Result:getDataInt] Result not set!
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'error'
data/lib/database.lua:60: in function 'getDataInt'
./GuildWar.lua:212: in function 'getGuildsWithWar'
data/globalevents/scripts/wars.lua:4: in function <data/globalevents/scripts/wars.lua:3>
[Error - GlobalEvents::eek:nThink] Couldn't execute event: wars
is because you don't have any guild within war yet. If you create two guilds and you make wars with them, you won't get any error. So no problem with that error.

Later, I will check with 0.2.

Regards.

Hello!

I checked that people who gets these errors:

is because you don't have any guild within war yet. If you create two guilds and you make wars with them, you won't get any error. So no problem with that error.

Later, I will check with 0.2.

Regards.

Awesome ;p i'm waiting :p

I've found a bug :)

For example:
If player1 have war with player2 then if player1 kill player2 the frag will not count, then if player1 kill someone else not from the war it will have a frag (warning the murder of xxx was not justifed etc.) but then if player1 kill again player2 from the war it will get normal frag ! (warning the murder of xxx was not justifed !) :S

@ScorpiOOn93:
Okey, thanks for the info. Then, I will improve the script.

@Pietia:
I'm still doing it. It's not too easy transform this system into 0.2... Well, it's not hard but I'm a bit lazy right now XD.

PS Well... It's hard, yes...

Last edited:
Repair this bug please for example if 2 players (most damage and last hit) sharing a frag it will be counted as 2 frags at site.

There are 2 annoying things that you should improve :p

1)When you click on a guild in Guildwar page, it shoves:

Code:
The Following Errors Have Occurred:
# Guild with ID 0 doesn't exist.

2)You can only be in war with one guild at once. It would be nice if you could have war with more than one guild at same time.

Well... I'm a bit rusty, a lot of exams this month, and I forgot how to do some things... So if someone can do it for 0.2, go on.

I'm so sorry for those people who I promised them that I would change the system for 0.2.

@People who have errors in 0.3:
All those people who have errors with 0.3 (like when you get 2x frags instead of 1; guild ID 0; etc...) I will try to repair them as soon as I can.

Regards.

its good, but i get some frag bugs, ex: I kill 3 ppl and i get 58 unjustified frags, and it says it will decrease after 4 hours, i logg in after 3-4 days and its still 58 frags and same time :eek:

hello Xampy there is one bug that people in my server are abusing of it.

-If you are in a war you can kill the times you want the enemy guild,
But if you kill i.e. 3 people that are out of war, you get your red skull.
Now, if you are redskull and atack once again one enemy of the war, you just clean the redskull and it doesn't get back, just like if they clean the frags..
its there some way to fix it?
or you are going to fix on next release?

(also people complains about they can't make war with two guild at the same time)

wars buttong wont appear on my website, and i correctly added it to my index.php

using TFS 0.3.4spl2

Code:
Lua Script Error: [GlobalEvent Interface]
data/globalevents/scripts/wars.lua:onThink

data/lib/database.lua:60: [Result:getDataInt] Result not set!
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'error'
        data/lib/database.lua:60: in function 'getDataInt'
        ./GuildWar.lua:212: in function 'getGuildsWithWar'
        data/globalevents/scripts/wars.lua:4: in function <data/globalevents/scripts/wars.lua:3>
[Error - GlobalEvents::onThink] Couldn't execute event: wars

What is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back