• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fixed Paypal Script

Well ive been trying to make this work for about an hour now. and it just doesent seem to wana give the points. =| I followed it exactly with the exact script.

Im using The Forgotten Server 0.3.5pl1 (8.5)
Im not the smartest person when it comes to websites and stuff.
But i think i may have something to do with the fact that my port 80 is blocked.
I basicly did exactly what this thread said
http://otland.net/f258/port-80-blocked-use-another-one-25870/

Ive tried everything.
Even Putting :1020 (The port i used) After Localhost (on line 2)

If anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks~

Ive tried like 40 times o.o and tested it. Just doesn't wana work. lol
Would not having port 80 affect it? Or affect what i have to put? Because when i go to localhost it doesn't go to my website. it just Says error. I gota put in localhost:1020 to goto my website.

Idk if that would mess with it. =\ I just wanna get this working. Im getting sick of it messing up xD

If you followed the original post of the Paypal script from Arti it included and .htaccess file which is placed in the ipn directory. No one should have access to the directory except for Paypal. When someone donates, Paypal send an IPN (Instant Payment Notification) to the address you set within your paypal account. It should be sent to the ipn.php file located on your webserver.

Since Injection schemes need access to files to inject incorrect data, these types of attacks should not work if you have the .htaccess file setup correctly.

So, if I got that .htaccess file, everything is fine? Anyways, thank you guys for sharing this valuable script. You deserve reputation for sure!

Last edited:
Fixed my problem btw! =|

In the paypal file it said

<input type="hidden" name="notify_url" value="www.Website.com/ipn/ipn.php"

While it was supose to be

<input type="hidden" name="notify_url" value="www.Website.com/paypal/ipn/ipn.php"

Can someone tell me how or give me a script for paypal that allows you to donate different amount?>
like 15% 40 points and then like 10$ 35 points XD

i have followed everything and tired searching the forums many times without any success. I correctly set up my paypal account and was able to follow the tutorial, the problem is when i donate money the pl ayersaccount never receives the points but the money gets transferred and accepted. Another problem is that the item doesn't arrive in the players depot. i dont recive any errors does anyone know what the problems could possibly be?

@up

U don't get your points automaticly because this script isn't working. What goes to receiving items, problem probably is in shop.lua etc. This paypal script has nothing to do with it.

same problem... points never actived but the money on paypal does

so where can i find a script without bugs?

paypal.com

I just looked at their official api, I just don't get it why the creator this script doesn't use that.

I think that this script will never get the response from paypal that the transaction is completed. That is why you don't receive the points.

Back