• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MoveEvent Fixed Super transformer ring

If it crashes because you spawned the item, it's because it spawned directly in your ring slot. Try equipping some other ring first and see if that helps.

Doesn't work for me, added it, theres no error's in my error Console So Its working, but when i put the Bangle on Nothing Happens, I wasnnt quite sure which Type it Took
gold/Platnium/crystal, so i tryed alll of them.. didnt work as far as i am concerned

doesnt work on 0.3.6 , no erros , when trying put ring on ring slot nothing happends.......

@TomCrusher do you know how to remove mana shield? and i use the item 10298 and it workes fine but when i remove the helm it goes to item 10297 witch is a wall :/ do you know how to fix thise? ^^ /im using your script

Can someone help me with this? i did everything right but its not working, and im not getting any errors, I use TFS 1.0

Sorry for bumbping but i have a problem with script. Almost everything is working well except changing looktype. Any ideas?

Back