• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Flags and Custom Flags generator

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he means that Game masters and above shouldn't have any level when you're speaking, even tho you have "Show levels" on in console options on the client.

I think he means that Game masters and above shouldn't have any level when you're speaking, even tho you have "Show levels" on in console options on the client.

I've just added it (few minutes ago) with HideLevel flag. Will be in next release ;-)

I think "Can login with Gamemaster Mode (allows to Multi Client)" should be taken out of Gamemaster privileges, and make it a separate flag.

That way you can make for example, GM's secondary chars be able to use the gamemaster mode, withouth hiding them in the online list.

Or making it a account flag would be cool too.

Last edited:
None of these flags works for me.
For which version of forgotten is this made for?

Everytime when I create a new group with new flags, it doesnt works.
But if I edit the "old players group" with the id 1 and flags = 0, its start to work. I really dont get it.

Did u know that these fields (customflags, violationaccess and outfit) are not standard in tfs. How should anyone know to create these fields?
Thanks anyway smart guy.

Did u know that these fields (customflags, violationaccess and outfit) are not standard in tfs. How should anyone know to create these fields?
Thanks anyway smart guy.

They're standard in TFS 0.3, not 0.2.

Jo3

How do I add these "flags" to player/account? Where do I put that number in my database?

How do I add these "flags" to player/account? Where do I put that number in my database?

In your table "groups" do you set the flags. And then in your account/player-table do you set the group_id to what ID you want the account/player to have. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back