• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Flags issue TFS

Boza

Reaction score
I am running nicaw ACC v3.20 And TFS 0.2.4 for (8.5).

I have this issue that I have managed to slightly fix.
First Part of this problem is the Highscores on the Nicaw ACC, That had everything to do with the flags that my god character was under, I simply fixed this by changing it's flags (access).

For Whatever reason the flags in the (groups) section in my, mysql, made it so my god character could not use any commands, (everything else worked fine). So I sloved the command issue with data/xml/groups.xml, Simply added the same flags in that section of the server.

My CURRENT problem has to do specifically with the flags that enable a god to Move on to un-walkable tiles (water), And also to move items from a distance (Gold coin, torch, etc etc)

Now I think it has to do with the custom flags that are in the data/xml/groups.xml But I'm un-sure. I have been playing around with TheForgottenServer Custom Flags For about an hour now and can't figure it out!

Anyone have any ideas how to fix this?

WIll rep

im looking for the same thing, there use to be a weblink which i am unsure of now where u tick boxes for what u want each account type to be able to do and it would giv u the flag code at the bottom. if i find it ill post it here for you

Back