• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Flags that grown on lizad chosens (?)

Fasix

Reaction score
Hello mates... ive searched every action, script... and didnt find it.. do u guys know what is ? and how can i remove?? im using 10.76 servers......

Is that any kind of quest? or whatahell?? thanks!@!!!

the flags on lizard chosens every server save ''spawns'' on the map..... thats what i wanted to write... even if i remove from map.. it spanws....

anyone know how to remove?

What I understood is that you want to remove those flag sprites from lizard chosens... That's only possible by editing the sprite itself.

Sorry if I got it wrong, kind of hard to understand what did you write.

well... can u explain me how to do that jacobs? ive searched very quest acton... scripts etc... but didnt found where to modify or delete.. those flags!!

its some flags the grown on floor -1 on farmine chosens....... that maked impossible to players go to -2 chosens on farmine...

Last edited:
well... can u explain me how to do that jacobs? ive searched very quest acton... scripts etc... but didnt found where to modify or delete.. those flags!!

its some flags the grown on floor -1 on farmine chosens....... that maked impossible to players go to -2 chosens on farmine...
From your explanation it sounds like an obstacle is being spawned into the game.
Check globalevents and find the script that is executing on start-up.
It will most likely be registered something like this.
Code:
<globalevent name="Spawn flags in Farmine" type="start" event="script" value="script_name.lua"/>

From your explanation it sounds like an obstacle is being spawned into the game.
Check globalevents and find the script that is executing on start-up.
It will most likely be registered something like this.
Code:
<globalevent name="Spawn flags in Farmine" type="start" event="script" value="script_name.lua"/>

MAN thank you!!!! i will check!!!!!!... then if i find it... what should i do? delete that line?? thx... yes u understand what i tried to say now..

MAN thank you!!!! i will check!!!!!!... then if i find it... what should i do? delete that line?? thx... yes u understand what i tried to say now..
didnt find yet.... do you guys think it can be tomes of knowledge action or something?? thanks!!!
Yes, you can either delete the line or <!-- green text --> it.
If you are unfamiliar with the quest, just find all lines in globalevents that use type="start" and check the scripts associated with them. One of them is spawning the obstacles/items/flags into the game.

09:00 You see a banner.
ItemID: [11289]. I dont know if al of them are the same but now of them is that id

I have searched the Id on notepad and only found it on items.xml...

Last edited:
Back