• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Flamer thread

Sanctified

Reaction score
I wana be flammed, Although i do not have leet tatoo'd on my back nor do i get 175 a week from welfare or do i recieve food stamps but feel free to say what ever you like, and im a pvp fag too so lets get it on.. ok that was from mortal combat but i cant help myself sometimes... i just have to let the dark angelo side out of me.. ok that was Ninja turtles i love that show as well hahah. "TURTLE IN A HALF SHELL". well well well, i have made a fool out of myself... but think on the bright side im no 25 years old wasteing my life on a game and sitting at home with unemployment... is that is the good life. then you crazy cause i am not living like a mr nokbane sorry bye. GO GO FLAME IT OR GET LOST.

I wana be flammed, Although i do not have leet tatoo'd on my back nor do i get 175 a week from welfare or do i recieve food stamps but feel free to say what ever you like, and im a pvp fag too so lets get it on.. ok that was from mortal combat but i cant help myself sometimes... i just have to let the dark angelo side out of me.. ok that was Ninja turtles i love that show as well hahah. "TURTLE IN A HALF SHELL". well well well, i have made a fool out of myself... but think on the bright side im no 25 years old wasteing my life on a game and sitting at home with unemployment... is that is the good life. then you crazy cause i am not living like a mr nokbane sorry bye. GO GO FLAME IT OR GET LOST.

Dude, you prolly smoke a lot of fake weed too faggot.

Back