• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling FlammingVets [Datapack]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have list (with ids) with shop-items?
ht1.jpg
jh88.jpg
test.jpg
huang10

You need to say if the map have erros bugs and shit befor selling it.

I have the datapack,
But it haven't a database..
Lava is selling it without database, so scripts & events & games doesn't work..
Warra scam?

Hey man i payed for datapack on vapus store but i didnt get anything i pm u the paypal info and my payment id in privat man please answer Me!!!!

You didnt buy it on vapus. i did for anas and he gave it to u
xD,
That's right.
But I think he bought another one, lol.
P.S: Anas here.

ALERT: This datapack is full of bugs and map has like 700 bugs, and none of the games are working. Just fyi.

xD,
That's right.
But I think he bought another one, lol.
P.S: Anas here.
He didnt buy another one.. You gave one to him lmfao which he edited and you putted in my scripts from my other ot in it.. and again. wtf?

He didnt buy another one.. You gave one to him lmfao which he edited and you putted in my scripts from my other ot in it.. and again. wtf?
Maybe :p
Anyway, another thing.
ALERT: Donator UH that he wrote in main thread, are bugged, You can not heal while you are using spells, also a lot of bugs and a lot of things you'll check after you buy! He won't give you original flammingVETS, as he did with destination or me, He is selling bad copy, that hasn't database, He told me that in msn
[I'll sell the working database on Vapus or otland, and you can buy it so scripts work]

Maybe :p
Anyway, another thing.
ALERT: Donator UH that he wrote in main thread, are bugged, You can not heal while you are using spells, also a lot of bugs and a lot of things you'll check after you buy! He won't give you original flammingVETS, as he did with destination or me, He is selling bad copy, that hasn't database, He told me that in msn .

None of you never had the fixed versions..
When i sent you the datapacks the errors wasnt fixed. In the version i got on my computer contains no bugs. Everything works fine in my version..

Lava titan hacked my account on another ot in the past and he even admitted that.

If you feel like risking it for this shit go ahead, I don't recommend this shitty server nor the owner of it.

Lava titan hacked my account on another ot in the past and he even admitted that.

If you feel like risking it for this shit go ahead, I don't recommend this shitty server nor the owner of it.

i have payed 10 euro for him and i dont got any datapack now, now it have been pased 1 day!!! Hes telling me login to msn we talk there im online on msn and hes too when i msg him hes not answering me!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back