• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Flash client Downgrade

Vizjus

Banned User
Reaction score
Did anyone try to downgrade flash client from 10+ to 7x? i tought it could be very good for an OT SERVER to be able to
1. run in browser
2. have flash so bots wouldnt be there for bit of time i guess?

I've been able to patch certain code like hiding the focus message when you click away,
but it's not really feasible to do those types of changes.

You would be better off creating a new client that uses WebGL.

I've been able to patch certain code like hiding the focus message when you click away,

Have you testing editing the decompilated flash files? That would be cool. I have not tested it yet but would be nice to try someday.

Have you testing editing the decompilated flash files? That would be cool. I have not tested it yet but would be nice to try someday.
i think that with the flash client we could have some kind of anti bot

but what about WebGL could it provide good anti bot protection?

They don't decompile properly enough to do that. None of the paid software would.

i think that with the flash client we could have some kind of anti bot

but what about WebGL could it provide good anti bot protection?

Flash is dead. Nothing about WebGL would provide anti-bot protection other than there are no bots currently made for it.
Same goes for Flash, but I think there are actually bots for the Flash client, thought they are not very advanced.

Flash is dead. Nothing about WebGL would provide anti-bot protection other than there are no bots currently made for it.
Same goes for Flash, but I think there are actually bots for the Flash client, thought they are not very advanced.
how much effort would webGL require and what about virtual box of some sort with javascript?

how much effort would webGL require and what about virtual box of some sort with javascript?

It would require porting OTClient with Emscripten or developing one from scratch. Both very difficult, but easier than getting the flash client to work with extensive modifications.

There's some work being done for a Unity client, maybe that will have WebGL support.

well really i would use all of those one at a time as soon as someone release bot and charge people money i just move everyone to framework he doesnt know so he get hella lot of chargebacks hmm
what do you guys think about paying someone on fiver?

well really i would use all of those one at a time as soon as someone release bot and charge people money i just move everyone to framework he doesnt know so he get hella lot of chargebacks hmm
what do you guys think about paying someone on fiver?

As long as that person is willing to do a $10,000 job for $5, sure.

As long as that person is willing to do a $10,000 job for $5, sure.
what about obfuscating my exe into external program in msvc that creates an additional window wrap around it with mabye mousepointercheck system and processlist sender? as gm i could verify if he is for example using dll injection.

Back