• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Flash Client or Normal Client?

Which Tibia client do you prefer?

• Flash Client

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Normal Client

Votes: 38 80.9%

• Total voters

TILFen

Reaction score
Hello,

So what do you prefer? The new flash client or the old and normal fashioned Tibia client? :ninja:

I'm not sold on the flash client yet, I hate its durability, but however it is still in BETA.
So, I'm going to stick with normal client.

Normal client for sure :ninja:

Normal Client. Flash client looks too confusing. Why make something simple into something complicated? It just doesn't make sense, it doesn't need to be that complicated. I also hate the font change.

Red

was away during the weekend and had my laptop with me, so I tried to get on tibia with the flash client just to check around the new update... and playing on a 15 inch screen with flashy... FUCK NO...
the flash client make a 15 inch screen to seem like a freaking mobile-phone screen in size..

The flash is great on my normal computer when I'm using a 42 inch screen... but seriously of what cipsoft had in mind, how much people use 42 inch screen to play tibia?...

Since my pc sucks the flash client lags alot. so i'd go for the normal client

The flash client feels heavy with the massive amount of options
The normal client is just epic,We got all we need i don't think we need any adds on it.

While the flash client is pretty cool to mess around with after you get the hang of it, i still prefer normal client. had to use the flash for almost a month T_T sucked!

Normal Client. Flash client looks too confusing. Why make something simple into something complicated? It just doesn't make sense, it doesn't need to be that complicated. I also hate the font change.

Red

What he said. Hands down.

I have to agree with Red also, they just make it hard to use.

Why not just implement the features into the C++ client? Like, really?

flash client is the best. you just need a 42 inch monitor, but still the best

Back