• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Flatlander's Discussion Thread [5 Upcoming Servers]

Which server are you most looking foward to?

• Rise of Abbadon

Votes: 30 42.3%
  • Apocalypse

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • Species RPG

Votes: 16 22.5%
  • Bomberworld

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Pokemon

Votes: 14 19.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A legit Pokemon server? PM me when its finished!!! I would play a LEGIT one.

A legit Pokemon server? PM me when its finished!!! I would play a LEGIT one.

If by Legit you mean, has all 559 moves, Breeding, and everything else from the pokemon games. Then yes, that is what we are working towards.

If you meant Legit as in Legal then no, all "fan games" are technically illegal unless you get permission.

@Flatlander never known my description, because isn't responding for your name, take from Deus Ex :)

Hmm, I want to see your bomberman server faster, because I like millitaries and will be great to see your server with new sprites and new armors and new wepons like A BOMBS!
I think you stand still server where will be a lot of votes, but I prefer you, end 5 servers, almost you might have sold one or two and take more moneys on sold copies, I want to see also your Abadon server, because it's great to see sth new or sth with precission without new graphics. :)

I will end now my notify,

Regards, ~unix

@flat

Yeah im takling all moves and everything though you could avoid the "illegal" issue by simply renaming the characters names. (ash etcetc)

I think you stand still server where will be a lot of votes, but I prefer you, end 5 servers, almost you might have sold one or two and take more moneys on sold copies, I want to see also your Abadon server, because it's great to see sth new or sth with precission without new graphics. :)

I don't make servers for money, or fame. So I will never sell a server or have "Pay to Win" donations. (I have never had donations on any of my servers)
I simply am addicted to scripting and creation. I enjoy seeing my ideas come to life, then I let you guys play what I have created.

- - - Updated - - -

@flat

Yeah im takling all moves and everything though you could avoid the "illegal" issue by simply renaming the characters names. (ash etcetc)

Yes, I could make "Mutator" and instead of Evolving things Mutate.
But I couldn't use the same sprites, moves, names, or anything. I am a horrible artist, so there is no way I could draw 600 creatures and they all look fun, cute, or cool like Pokemon are. Plus even if I made Mutator and it looked good, Pokemon is still more fun because people just enjoy Pokemon.

Apocalypse - Survival Server: sounds sick, def looking forward to it.

Pokemon Server - RPG Server based on the Pokemon Gameboy Games: Ill be trying this out, use to play pokemon as a kid, would love to see it back but as an OT, would be interesting, and all the best to u bro, tough shit making it similar to the gameboy games.

ROA: Ill always be playing, love that server with a passion.

Apocalypse - Survival Server: sounds sick, def looking forward to it.

Pokemon Server - RPG Server based on the Pokemon Gameboy Games: Ill be trying this out, use to play pokemon as a kid, would love to see it back but as an OT, would be interesting, and all the best to u bro, tough shit making it similar to the gameboy games.

ROA: Ill always be playing, love that server with a passion.

I am actually surprised about the amount of people interested in the Apocalypse: Survival Server.

Last time I was working on the Apocalypse server the testers quit because it was "too hard" lol

Survival isn't really fun if it isn't challenging... Or at least that's my opinion.
You SHOULD die sooner or later, no matter what.

Apocalypse or species server would be awesome but i voted for the bomberman server.
allready played a sneak peak and really loved it so far :D

bomberman ftw ^^

Apocalypse or species server would be awesome but i voted for the bomberman server.
allready played a sneak peak and really loved it so far :D

bomberman ftw ^^

The Puzzle-Game Server you played, is NOTHING compared to the BomberWorld server in the making ^_^.

I've played almost all of the species servers but the RPG one had to be my favorite (Even though it did take forever to get past the irrelevant "rookgaard"). So that's what i'm most excited for. RoA upset me. I didn't really like it but i'm going to keep trying because i'm sure i'll enjoy it more if I level up some.

Survival isn't really fun if it isn't challenging... Or at least that's my opinion.
You SHOULD die sooner or later, no matter what.

Real survivors don't die until the world is back to normal or they wouldn't be survivors ;)
Don't make a trap or a quest where you have to kill the other person(s) in order to survive or I will be sad.

I want to play the survival one... like now.... please hurry up the process? :D

I want to play the survival one... like now.... please hurry up the process? :D

Apocalypse: Survival Server is one of the most custom servers and will take a long time before it is ready.
Plus I don't know if the combat system is good, so it will probably be completely redone. (It isn't very user friendly right now)

flat, howz RoA coming along? anywhere close to being done or being up anytime soon? is it possible to put it up soon, so could start trianing characters for the real release

flat, howz RoA coming along? anywhere close to being done or being up anytime soon? is it possible to put it up soon, so could start trianing characters for the real release

Sorry, we won't be putting it up until we feel it is done. Which means you guys are going to have to wait.
Good news is, once the waiting is over, RoA will have enough content to be fun for months.

Sorry, we won't be putting it up until we feel it is done. Which means you guys are going to have to wait.
Good news is, once the waiting is over, RoA will have enough content to be fun for months.
Or three days of VERY agressive pging. ;o

that cuz it was locked at 50 you noob

We had level 80s. But nice try.
Also, only like 5 people MADE it to level 50.

So basically the level 50+ players are the people that PGed and everyone else was 30-50

Back