• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Flatlander's Discussion Thread [5 Upcoming Servers]

Which server are you most looking foward to?

• Rise of Abbadon

Votes: 30 42.3%
  • Apocalypse

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • Species RPG

Votes: 16 22.5%
  • Bomberworld

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Pokemon

Votes: 14 19.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Flat

I want to play the survival one might take awhile i know so work on it first get to it and get it done OR start hiring help lol....

Not much longer and one of my servers will be released :)

Working on a huge tournament system for it, then balancing and bug fixes.

Last edited:
Ow, oke. It was actually the only server for which I expected a tournament system. The other one was pokemon, but expected that to take more time than bomberman.
I was already surprised since when I took a peek at bomberman it was far from done since what I've since would only be for in game games.

A huge tournament system for species and apocalypse would surprise me, so I will stick with pokemon now you've said that it won't be bomberman.

Ow, oke. It was actually the only server for which I expected a tournament system. The other one was pokemon, but expected that to take more time than bomberman.
I was already surprised since when I took a peek at bomberman it was far from done since what I've since would only be for in game games.

A huge tournament system for species and apocalypse would surprise me, so I will stick with pokemon now you've said that it won't be bomberman.

Bomberman would be an open world RPG server. It is going to be completely based upon exploration and defeating dungeons and puzzles. The reason that kind of server takes a lot of time is, we have to make a AssTon of dungeons and puzzles.

Making many different puzzles is difficult and very time consuming yes.

We? Does that means you got help now? :)

Making many different puzzles is difficult and very time consuming yes.

We? Does that means you got help now? :)

I have always had a few useless lackeys trying to help.
The sad thing is I am arrogant, egotistical, and a workaholic. So basically I always find everything other people do as useless or done wrong and I have to redo it anyway. Then they are mad at me for deleting their hard work and redoing it.

Plus, I have the entire server made in my head before I even start working on it, so when other people try to work with me, it is hard for them to work on something that they have almost no creative control over.

That's why when people ask me if they can help me, I basically ignore it, because I doubt people I don't know can handle working with me lol.

Flat, rise of abadon is the best idea, I think, I prefer you to stand still in hosting your next server: Species RPG. I don't prefer you pokemon server, I know what is popularity of poke serv = 10 people online.
Waiting for beta or alpha tests. Good luck.

Ok Steven Seagal. lol

I work on what I think would be the most fun TO ME.
I play a HUGE variety of games, I know what is fun, and when I make a game and I enjoy playing it myself, that means other people will enjoy it.

A Pokemon MMO done correctly would be fun for me, and I know a fairly large list of people that would also enjoy it.

Bomberworld IS already amazing fun :) It is so cool to find new ways to use all the different bombs to do crazy stuff.

Apocalypse... well I always liked really hard survival games.

RoA... I'm just helping out a friend, it is fun to have all those promotion choices I guess, but it isn't really a server I am passionate about.

And finally Species RPG, this is kind of my "brand name server" which I have always liked.
Huge wars are always fun on tibia, and this server is going to bring that to a new level of fun.

species ot <3

sup flat remember Balls from old species vent, the kid with the squeaky ass voice??

was bored and decided to search up species and this is what i found o.o

put on species ot war or rpg, both are fun as fuck

I'd def vote for RoA, all time fav serv but woyld be nice to see it expanded even more than it was back in the day. is it still actively getting worked on or are they done?

I think it's funny how not a single one of these ever came to light.
Except that Apocalypse came out in beta and had no interest, twice.
The Pokemon MMO had extensive alpha testing, but we gave up on it because of Nintendo and GameFreak.
RoA went into beta testing, but the owner lost interest and I didn't feel like taking it further by myself.
We ran out of ideas for Bomberworld, it was too hard to make it into a sandbox MMO.

So in reality, people had a chance to play or give interest to most of these and they had no backing, no one in their right mind would continue to work on projects that have no following.

Except that Apocalypse came out in beta and had no interest, twice.
The Pokemon MMO had extensive alpha testing, but we gave up on it because of Nintendo and GameFreak.
RoA went into beta testing, but the owner lost interest and I didn't feel like taking it further by myself.
We ran out of ideas for Bomberworld, it was too hard to make it into a sandbox MMO.

So in reality, people had a chance to play or give interest to most of these and they had no backing, no one in their right mind would continue to work on projects that have no following.
I know what u mean... I was just saying haha. But also I already know about something your involved in even tho idk if I should or not haha goodluck

Back