• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Flawless Victory blocking Kollos

Russel

Reaction score
Guild flawless Victory blocking higher floors of kollos:

View attachment 19213

Please check them usually, third day in a row that i saw them blocking kollos, please make something asap.

@up, are u stupid, so how am gonna kill 4 knights alone.
Also this is a very destructive behavior(spell), and they should get a ban for some time, bcuz this is not the first time they do this.

so what just ban on 4 chars? you and them just lvl 4 chars and do it more? :)

This is not blocking.
There is no pz zone so you can kill them..
Dont ask me how, its your problem.

This is not blocking.

And you wantd to be a tutor, hahaha.
You dont even know the rules. stupid prick.

This is not blocking.

You just signed your refusal for tutor position. Its game/map weakness abusing if I'm correct :)

@up, are u stupid, so how am gonna kill 4 knights alone.
Also this is a very destructive behavior(spell), and they should get a ban for some time, bcuz this is not the first time they do this.

lol are you retarded? in the local chat you can see one of them is fucking lvl 100 knight, how much life does a 100knight have? 4 man can combo him easy, thafuq you talking about

Young little Djift, you are starting to piss me off and a lot of members in the server, stop your shit

@on Well young ladies, for the people that says that this is not blocking, Merriam Websters dictionary refers to blocking as
a : obstacle
b : an obstruction of an opponent's play
That's it suckers

Back